Information Notice :- Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for 4858 posts of Clerks of Group C mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address i.e http://adv52019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 24.06.2019 to 08.07.2019 till 11.59 P.M. Thereafter website link will be disabled.
Details of Posts& Qualifications VARIOIUS DEPARTMENT / BOARDS & CORPORATIONS
Cat. No. 1 4858 Posts of Clerks.
Cat. Total NON ESM ESM ESP
GEN. 2354 1929 348 77
SC 913 753 116 44
BCA 709 547 113 49
BCB 511 354 133 24
EWS 371 – – –
Grand Total = 4858
i) 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age: 17-42 years
Pay Scale: ` 5200-20200+` 1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.
Relaxation in Age:
i) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible. iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions. v) All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
1. The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as the case may be.
2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
3. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
4. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus.
(i) The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below: Sr. No. Subject Marks
1. Written Exam 90
2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience
(ii) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:- a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable. b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
(iii) The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows: a. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 marks) b. if the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks) c. If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks) d. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks) Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio economic criteria and experience under any circumstances. 2.3 (a) Examination Schedule: – The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 22.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send. 2.4 Regulatory Framework
1. Certificate for an applicant whose father has died issued by Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar: Refer Annexure AI, AII.
2. Widow Certificate issued by Tehsildar: Refer Annexure BI, BII
3. Vimuktjati and Tapriwasjati Certificate issued by Tehsildar: Refer Saralharyana.gov.in or Antyodaya Saral Centers at distt. Level or Tehsildar office.
4. Experience Certificate issued by the concerned Appointing Authority: Refer Annexure D1.
5. “Self-declaration in prescribed format :Refer Annexure E1 to be uploaded alongwith application form.”
Note:- 1. Performa/Formats for certificates Annexures- A-I, A-II, B-I, B-II, D-I, E-I are annexed to this Advertisement.
2. Claim under the socio economic criteria, if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who would fill the details of the requisite certificate i.e. name of issuing authority, date of issue and reference no. etc. and also upload the requisite valid original certificate/document along with their application in support of their claim failing which, no certification benefits shall be considered after last date of filling online applications.
3. Claim of reservation/benefit relaxation etc., if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who upload the requisite valid original certificate along with their application in support of their claim and of Haryana domicile.
4. If quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes then overall reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-serviceman from the Backward Classes for Freedom fighter/their Children/Grand Children will remain limited 2% only. This benefit will be available to all Grand Children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom fighter(Chief Secretary Instruction No. 22/10/2013-1GSIII, dated 15.07.2014).
5. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) and ESM candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
6. The SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) candidates are required to upload SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) Certificate duly issued by the competent authority and submit the same when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
7. DFF shall be required to upload the Certificate duly issued by the respective competent authority.
8. Qualifications and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications also termed as closing date.
9. No Individual information at any stage shall be sent and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website & Public Notices in different Newspapers.
10. Reservation of posts: Reservation for persons will be as per Haryana Government Instructions contained in letter No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014 and Govt. Instructions issued from time to time.
11. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for general category and will be considered as general category candidates as there is no reservation available for them.
12. For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972. The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below: i. Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%. ii. Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50% iii. Other ex-servicemen. Note:- Such benefit is not allowed to the ex-Serviceman and their dependents who is released in the normal course after the completion of their terms and is available to those who are boarded out of service by the defense department on account of their disability (vide Govt. Circular letter No. 8047-4GSII-73/1549, dated 21st January 1974).
13. Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union were disabled in operations against the enemy or in disturbed areas.
14. The dependents of ESM will include wife/widow, dependent sons/daughters and who fulfill all conditions of qualifications; age etc. prescribed for posts & will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM to the extent of nonavailability of suitable ESM candidates.
15. DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit must have valid eligibility certificate on last date of submission of online application form and will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce attested photo copy of Identity Card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board & Discharge Book whenever required.
16. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
17. Candidates having Degrees/Diploma/Certificates from Board/Institution/ University which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible.
18. In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 01725143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
2.5 DEFINITION OF WORD DEPENDENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN NONE OF THE PERSON BELOW SHALL FALL WITHIN THE DEFINITION OF WORD DEPENDENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN IN TERMS OF HARYANA GOVT. LETTER NO. 12/37/79-GSII, DATED 21-11-1980:
a. A person may be working on an adhoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
b. A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, Bank Balance etc.
c. A person who is a member of the joint Hindu family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be a member of the joint Hindu family and is obliged to pass on all his income to the Karta and he draws money for his subsistence from the pool of the joint Hindu family with the consent of the Karta.
d. A candidate who is a member of the joint Hindu family is employed on adhoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
3.1 Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
3.2 Scrutiny of Documents: – Only those document which are uploaded by the candidates shall be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of scrutiny candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. If any application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for that and his/her candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/information.
3.3 Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct
1. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered/fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
2. At the time of written examination/scrutiny, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
a. Using unfair means during the examination or
b. Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
c. Misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the answer sheet from the examination hall or
d. Resorting to any irregular of improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or
e. Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means. Not complying with instructions issued from time to time, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable
i. To be disqualified from the examination/scrutiny for which he/she is a candidate.
ii. To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by HSSC.
iii. To be terminated from service, if he/she already in Govt. Service.
3. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Board/institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission or not recognized by Haryana Government shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised and no representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Note: Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the rights to supervise the complete recruitment process from online application to selection by way of using Biometric process and CCTV Cameras/ Videography etc.
4 Likely causes of rejection of application
1. More than one application form for a particular category.
2. Application is incomplete and not online.
3. Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
4. No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in advertisement.
5. Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on cutoff date.
6. Applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in appropriate column of application form.
7. Candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
8. Variation in data of online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
9. Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in advertisement.
USE OF MOBILE PHONE AND OTHER ELECTRONICS DEVICE IN HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION EXAMINATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here