Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for 6400 posts of Group C of Police department mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address i.e http: I I adv62019 .hryssc.in/ StaticPages I HomePage.aspx from 12 .06.2019 to26.06.2019 till 11.59 P.M, Thereafter website link will be disabled.
1.2 Procedure/Instructions/Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form
Following are all the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. Please read the instructions and procedures car fully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
c. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
d. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
e. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.No documents which has not been uploaded shall be entertained.
f. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
g. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the Punjab Police rules as applicable to Haryana (latest rule 12.16 of Punjab Police Rules amended up to 2019(Non Gazetted and other ranks)Service rule 2017 amended upto date.
i. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/ eligibility conditions on cutoff date,their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates relating to educational qualification/ eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e.
26.06.2019 as given in the advertisement.
j. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents and same are checked
t–: only at the time of Scrutiny.
1. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission.of application form.
2. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed.
Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
3. In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/ she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith fresh requisite fee before closing date.
1.3 Special Instructions for filling application form
1. The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http:/ /adv62019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
2. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
4. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
5. A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESM/DESM or DFF can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature. Candidate shall be considered only against the category against which he
6. Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call upon any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card etc.
2.1 Details of Posts & Qualifications
POLICE DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
Cat. No. 1
Cat. No. 2
5000 Posts of Male Constable (General Duty).
(Gen= 1800, SC=900, BCA=700, BCB=400, EWS=SOO, ESM• GEN=350, ESM-SC=lOO ESM-BCA=lOO, ESM-BCB=150)
1000 Posts of Female Constable (General Duty],
(Gen=360, SC=l80, BCA=l40, BCB=80, EWS=lOO, ESM• GEN=70, ESM-SC=20, ESM-BCA=20, ESM-BCB=30)
Education Qualification for Categories 1 & 2 above:-
i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
|Male||170 Centimetre General Category||83 Centimetre (un-expanded) to 87 centimetre (expanded) with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum).|
|168 Centi:metre for eligible reserve||81 Centimetre (un-expanded) to|
|Categories as per latest existing||85 centimetre (expanded) with|
|Government Reservation Policy.||expansion of 04 Centimetre|
|Female||158 Centimetre General Category||Nil|
|156 Centimetre for eligible reserve||Nil|
|Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy applicable at the|
|time of Advertisement/Corrigendum|
|as the case may be.|
Note:- Physical Measurement Test shall be of qualifying nature only.
Age: 18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e on 01.06.2019).
Note (i) :- For Ex-servicemen- the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.06.2019) in which enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years as per rule 12.24 (1) (c) of Punjab Police Rules, 1934.
For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5
years shall be given as per Govt. Instruction issued from
Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I.
Cat. No. 3 400 Posts of Sub–Inspector (Male I.
(Gen=l44, SC=72, BCA=56, BCB=32, EWS=40, ESM-GEN=28, ESM• SC=8, ESM-BCA=8, ESM-BCB=l2)
Education Qualification for Category No. 3 above:–
i) Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
ii) ) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
|Male||170 Centimetre General||83 Centimetre un-expanded minimum|
|Category||with expansion of 04 Centimetre|
|168 Centimetre for eligible||81 Centimetre un-expanded minimum|
|reserve Categories as per||with expansion of 04 Centimetre|
|latest Government||(minimum) onwards for eligible reserve|
|Reservation Policy||Cat gories as per latest Government|
|applicable at the time of||Reservation Policy applicable at the time of|
|Advertisement/ Corrigendum||Advertisement/Corrigendum as the case|
|as the case may be.||may be.|
|Note:– Physical Measurement Test shall be of qualifying nature only. Age:– 21-27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e on 01.06.2019). Note (i) :- For Ex–servicemen– the break in service between the date of discharge|
and between the 1st day of U-1e month (i.e 01.06.2019) in which enrolment process is started, shal1 not exceed four years as per rule
12.24 (1) J of Punjab Police Rules-1934.
Note (ii):– For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 year shall be given as per Govt. Instruction issued from time to time.
Note (iii):- As per section SA of the Haryana Police (Non Gazatted and Other Ranks) Service Rules, 2017 amended upto 2018, The upper age limit for recruitment in the rank of Sub-Inspector to all departmental candidates in Haryana Police with a minimum 03 years of continuous service shall be 30 years for General Category candidates and 35 years for Backward Class candidates and Scheduled Castes candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.
Fee Details :
|S.No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ EWS candidates of Haryana state only|
|Male/ Female||Female of Haryana Resident only||Male||Female|
|1||Cat No. 1 & 2||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|2||Cat No. 3||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-|
|3||Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No charges|
- Payment Mode: Net banking/ e-Challan
Read more: Click Here
1. The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCE Candidates as the case may be.
2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/ adjustable.
3. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
4. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
2.3 Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus. Knowledge Test (80% weightage):–
The detailed procedure of Knowledge Test shall be as follows:
(a) All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80)
marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
(b) The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration. The medium of examination shall be bilingual
i.e. both in English as well
as in Hindi.
(c) The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc. There shall be at least ( 10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Education
Read More Detail Click Here
Official Website Click here
Apply Online 12-06-2019 Click Here